XM Satellite Radio MD 606T manual
- Read online or download the manual
- 19 pages
- 0.25 mb
Go to page of
A good user manual
The rules should oblige the seller to give the purchaser an operating instrucion of XM Satellite Radio MD 606T, along with an item. The lack of an instruction or false information given to customer shall constitute grounds to apply for a complaint because of nonconformity of goods with the contract. In accordance with the law, a customer can receive an instruction in non-paper form; lately graphic and electronic forms of the manuals, as well as instructional videos have been majorly used. A necessary precondition for this is the unmistakable, legible character of an instruction.
What is an instruction?
The term originates from the Latin word „instructio”, which means organizing. Therefore, in an instruction of XM Satellite Radio MD 606T one could find a process description. An instruction's purpose is to teach, to ease the start-up and an item's use or performance of certain activities. An instruction is a compilation of information about an item/a service, it is a clue.
Unfortunately, only a few customers devote their time to read an instruction of XM Satellite Radio MD 606T. A good user manual introduces us to a number of additional functionalities of the purchased item, and also helps us to avoid the formation of most of the defects.
What should a perfect user manual contain?
First and foremost, an user manual of XM Satellite Radio MD 606T should contain:
- informations concerning technical data of XM Satellite Radio MD 606T
- name of the manufacturer and a year of construction of the XM Satellite Radio MD 606T item
- rules of operation, control and maintenance of the XM Satellite Radio MD 606T item
- safety signs and mark certificates which confirm compatibility with appropriate standards
Why don't we read the manuals?
Usually it results from the lack of time and certainty about functionalities of purchased items. Unfortunately, networking and start-up of XM Satellite Radio MD 606T alone are not enough. An instruction contains a number of clues concerning respective functionalities, safety rules, maintenance methods (what means should be used), eventual defects of XM Satellite Radio MD 606T, and methods of problem resolution. Eventually, when one still can't find the answer to his problems, he will be directed to the XM Satellite Radio service. Lately animated manuals and instructional videos are quite popular among customers. These kinds of user manuals are effective; they assure that a customer will familiarize himself with the whole material, and won't skip complicated, technical information of XM Satellite Radio MD 606T.
Why one should read the manuals?
It is mostly in the manuals where we will find the details concerning construction and possibility of the XM Satellite Radio MD 606T item, and its use of respective accessory, as well as information concerning all the functions and facilities.
After a successful purchase of an item one should find a moment and get to know with every part of an instruction. Currently the manuals are carefully prearranged and translated, so they could be fully understood by its users. The manuals will serve as an informational aid.
Table of contents for the manual
Ma gnum D y na lab M D 606T XM Sa te ll it e R a d i o INS T R UC T IO N M AN U A L[...]
- 2 - TABLE OF CO NT E NTS IN TRODUC I NG X M SAT ELLITE RAD I O 3 How to Subs cribe 3 THE M D-606T [...]
- 3 - IN TR ODUCI NG XM S ATELLIT E RADIO It’s a new vision of distributed audio. XM Satellite rad[...]
- 4 - THE M D-606T – INTR ODUCT IO N Welcome to Magnum Dynalab and congratulations on your purchas[...]
- 5 - • Both single-ended and balanced analog outputs. • 17" faceplate with precision machi[...]
- 6 - FR O NT PAN EL D I SPLAY Fi gu re 1. MD-606T F ron t Pan el Fea t ure s MD-606T FR ONT PAN EL [...]
- 7 - REA R P A NEL FEAT U RES Fig ure 2. MD-606T Rear Panel Featu res MD-606T R EAR P AN EL FE ATUR[...]
- 8 - MD- 60 6T REMOT E CO NTRO L FEATURES Fig ure 3 . MD-606T Remote C on tr ol Featu res 1. Num er[...]
- 9 - 5. CH - / + Bu t tons – Press Chan – to tune the previous channel (down the XM dial), and [...]
- 10 - LCD DI SP LAY F EATUR ES Fig ure 5. LCD Disp la y Displa y Features 1. Chan nel – Displays [...]
- 11 - T UNER CONFIGUR A TION & O PERA TION XM Sa telli te R adi o Activation The XM Tuner requi[...]
- 12 - RS232 PROTOC OL The MD-606T Tuner has an RS-232 port that allows control of the Tuner from a [...]
- 13 - RS-232 C ommands & Sy n ta x Command Syntax Parameters Description Turn Radio ON PW1<c[...]
- 14 - ERROR MES SAGES Erro r Me s sa g e Condi tion Solution CHECK ANTENNA Problem with antenna con[...]
- 15 - TROUB LE SHO OTING PR OB LEM SO L U T ION Powe r Tuner will not Power up MD-606T must be plug[...]
- 16 - SPECIF ICATIONS XM Modu le an d RS-232 Spe cificat ion s Satellite RF Sensitivity: -92.2 dBm [...]
- 17 - LI MI TED W A R R ANT Y Register y our product at w ww . magnum dyna lab.com Magnum Dynalab L[...]
- 18 - IMPOR T AN T S AFET Y INST R U CT IONS 1. Read these instructions. 2. Keep these instructions[...]
- 19 - The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle, is intended to aler[...]