Xantech HDMI4X4 manual
- Read online or download the manual
- 9 pages
- 0.17 mb
Go to page of
A good user manual
The rules should oblige the seller to give the purchaser an operating instrucion of Xantech HDMI4X4, along with an item. The lack of an instruction or false information given to customer shall constitute grounds to apply for a complaint because of nonconformity of goods with the contract. In accordance with the law, a customer can receive an instruction in non-paper form; lately graphic and electronic forms of the manuals, as well as instructional videos have been majorly used. A necessary precondition for this is the unmistakable, legible character of an instruction.
What is an instruction?
The term originates from the Latin word „instructio”, which means organizing. Therefore, in an instruction of Xantech HDMI4X4 one could find a process description. An instruction's purpose is to teach, to ease the start-up and an item's use or performance of certain activities. An instruction is a compilation of information about an item/a service, it is a clue.
Unfortunately, only a few customers devote their time to read an instruction of Xantech HDMI4X4. A good user manual introduces us to a number of additional functionalities of the purchased item, and also helps us to avoid the formation of most of the defects.
What should a perfect user manual contain?
First and foremost, an user manual of Xantech HDMI4X4 should contain:
- informations concerning technical data of Xantech HDMI4X4
- name of the manufacturer and a year of construction of the Xantech HDMI4X4 item
- rules of operation, control and maintenance of the Xantech HDMI4X4 item
- safety signs and mark certificates which confirm compatibility with appropriate standards
Why don't we read the manuals?
Usually it results from the lack of time and certainty about functionalities of purchased items. Unfortunately, networking and start-up of Xantech HDMI4X4 alone are not enough. An instruction contains a number of clues concerning respective functionalities, safety rules, maintenance methods (what means should be used), eventual defects of Xantech HDMI4X4, and methods of problem resolution. Eventually, when one still can't find the answer to his problems, he will be directed to the Xantech service. Lately animated manuals and instructional videos are quite popular among customers. These kinds of user manuals are effective; they assure that a customer will familiarize himself with the whole material, and won't skip complicated, technical information of Xantech HDMI4X4.
Why one should read the manuals?
It is mostly in the manuals where we will find the details concerning construction and possibility of the Xantech HDMI4X4 item, and its use of respective accessory, as well as information concerning all the functions and facilities.
After a successful purchase of an item one should find a moment and get to know with every part of an instruction. Currently the manuals are carefully prearranged and translated, so they could be fully understood by its users. The manuals will serve as an informational aid.
Table of contents for the manual
- 1 - HDMI4X4 User Manual www.xantech.com[...]
- 2 - INTRODUCTION Thank you for purchasi ng the 4x4 HDMI Matrix. The 4x4 HDMI Matrix switches four [...]
- 3 - OPERATION NOTES READ THESE NOTES BEFORE INSTA LLING OR OPERATING THE HDMI4X4 • You should co[...]
- 4 - DIP SWITCH GUIDELINES Inside the 4x4 HDMI Matrix is a bank of Dip Switches . Below is a table [...]
- 5 - IR CODES In the event of IR confli cts, please do the following: 1. Remove the battery cover f[...]
- 6 - RS232 INTERFACE ASCII Corresponding RMT16-IR Binary 1 1 0011 0001 2 2 0011 0010 3 3 0011 0011 [...]
- 7 - 4X4 HDMI MATRIX RACK MOUNT DIAGRAM[...]
- 8 - TECHNOLOGY TERMINIATION DDC Short form for Display Data Channel. It is a VESA standard for com[...]
- 9 - SPECIFICATIONS Video Amplifier Bandwidth 1.65 Gbps Input Video Signal 1.2 volts p-p Input DDC [...]