Sanyo CLT-OHE40 manual
- Read online or download the manual
- 12 pages
- 0.48 mb
Go to page of
Similar user manuals
Sanyo MPR-1411R41 pages 0.98 mb
Sanyo C243248 pages 2.85 mb
Flat Panel Television
Sanyo ST-21KS2228 pages 1.45 mb
Sanyo SAP-CMRV1426EH-F148 pages 6.28 mb
Flat Panel Television
Sanyo LCD-32XA228 pages 5.06 mb
Sanyo 18XLS722 pages 3.37 mb
Sanyo KMS247285 pages 3.18 mb
Sanyo VPC-R1E87 pages 0.68 mb
A good user manual
The rules should oblige the seller to give the purchaser an operating instrucion of Sanyo CLT-OHE40, along with an item. The lack of an instruction or false information given to customer shall constitute grounds to apply for a complaint because of nonconformity of goods with the contract. In accordance with the law, a customer can receive an instruction in non-paper form; lately graphic and electronic forms of the manuals, as well as instructional videos have been majorly used. A necessary precondition for this is the unmistakable, legible character of an instruction.
What is an instruction?
The term originates from the Latin word „instructio”, which means organizing. Therefore, in an instruction of Sanyo CLT-OHE40 one could find a process description. An instruction's purpose is to teach, to ease the start-up and an item's use or performance of certain activities. An instruction is a compilation of information about an item/a service, it is a clue.
Unfortunately, only a few customers devote their time to read an instruction of Sanyo CLT-OHE40. A good user manual introduces us to a number of additional functionalities of the purchased item, and also helps us to avoid the formation of most of the defects.
What should a perfect user manual contain?
First and foremost, an user manual of Sanyo CLT-OHE40 should contain:
- informations concerning technical data of Sanyo CLT-OHE40
- name of the manufacturer and a year of construction of the Sanyo CLT-OHE40 item
- rules of operation, control and maintenance of the Sanyo CLT-OHE40 item
- safety signs and mark certificates which confirm compatibility with appropriate standards
Why don't we read the manuals?
Usually it results from the lack of time and certainty about functionalities of purchased items. Unfortunately, networking and start-up of Sanyo CLT-OHE40 alone are not enough. An instruction contains a number of clues concerning respective functionalities, safety rules, maintenance methods (what means should be used), eventual defects of Sanyo CLT-OHE40, and methods of problem resolution. Eventually, when one still can't find the answer to his problems, he will be directed to the Sanyo service. Lately animated manuals and instructional videos are quite popular among customers. These kinds of user manuals are effective; they assure that a customer will familiarize himself with the whole material, and won't skip complicated, technical information of Sanyo CLT-OHE40.
Why one should read the manuals?
It is mostly in the manuals where we will find the details concerning construction and possibility of the Sanyo CLT-OHE40 item, and its use of respective accessory, as well as information concerning all the functions and facilities.
After a successful purchase of an item one should find a moment and get to know with every part of an instruction. Currently the manuals are carefully prearranged and translated, so they could be fully understood by its users. The manuals will serve as an informational aid.
Table of contents for the manual
CL T -OHE40 INSTRUCTION MANUAL 2.4 GHz Expansion Cordless Handset with Charging Cradle IMPORT ANT Ch[...]
– E2 – We l c o m e Congratulation s on your purchase of the SANYO CL T-OHE40 handset and char g[...]
– E3 – Step 1: Connect the Charger 1 Connect the AC ad apter to the DC IN 9V jack and to a stand[...]
– E4 – Step 2: Register the Handset Y OU NEED TO REGISTER TH E CL T-OHE40 TO A MAIN BA SE BEFORE[...]
– E5 – Using Y our Expansion Handset Now that your new handset is r egistered, it can perform al[...]
– E6 – You w il l a l so u se t he j o ys t ick t o ma ke me nu selecti ons . T o enter the men [...]
– E7 – 5)T o end recordin g, press the STO P soft k ey . The ph on e will play the r ecor ded ri[...]
– E8 – Editing/Deleting Reminder s 1)Select menu option . 2)Press the SKDL soft key . 3)T o edit[...]
– E9 – Installing a Replacement Batter y Follow the steps if yo u need to replace a battery . 1 [...]
– E10 – I.C . Notice TERMINAL EQUIPMENT NOTICE: This equipment meets the appli cable Industry Ca[...]
– E11 – THE SANYO COMFOR T WARRANTY WARRANTY APPLICATION Sanyo Communi cations pr oducts purchas[...]
– E12 – SOS HELP LINE At Sanyo, fulfilling th e needs of our customers is a pri ority . That&apo[...]