Philips SPC 600 NC manual
- Read online or download the manual
- 22 pages
Go to page of
Similar user manuals
A good user manual
The rules should oblige the seller to give the purchaser an operating instrucion of Philips SPC 600 NC, along with an item. The lack of an instruction or false information given to customer shall constitute grounds to apply for a complaint because of nonconformity of goods with the contract. In accordance with the law, a customer can receive an instruction in non-paper form; lately graphic and electronic forms of the manuals, as well as instructional videos have been majorly used. A necessary precondition for this is the unmistakable, legible character of an instruction.
What is an instruction?
The term originates from the Latin word „instructio”, which means organizing. Therefore, in an instruction of Philips SPC 600 NC one could find a process description. An instruction's purpose is to teach, to ease the start-up and an item's use or performance of certain activities. An instruction is a compilation of information about an item/a service, it is a clue.
Unfortunately, only a few customers devote their time to read an instruction of Philips SPC 600 NC. A good user manual introduces us to a number of additional functionalities of the purchased item, and also helps us to avoid the formation of most of the defects.
What should a perfect user manual contain?
First and foremost, an user manual of Philips SPC 600 NC should contain:
- informations concerning technical data of Philips SPC 600 NC
- name of the manufacturer and a year of construction of the Philips SPC 600 NC item
- rules of operation, control and maintenance of the Philips SPC 600 NC item
- safety signs and mark certificates which confirm compatibility with appropriate standards
Why don't we read the manuals?
Usually it results from the lack of time and certainty about functionalities of purchased items. Unfortunately, networking and start-up of Philips SPC 600 NC alone are not enough. An instruction contains a number of clues concerning respective functionalities, safety rules, maintenance methods (what means should be used), eventual defects of Philips SPC 600 NC, and methods of problem resolution. Eventually, when one still can't find the answer to his problems, he will be directed to the Philips service. Lately animated manuals and instructional videos are quite popular among customers. These kinds of user manuals are effective; they assure that a customer will familiarize himself with the whole material, and won't skip complicated, technical information of Philips SPC 600 NC.
Why one should read the manuals?
It is mostly in the manuals where we will find the details concerning construction and possibility of the Philips SPC 600 NC item, and its use of respective accessory, as well as information concerning all the functions and facilities.
After a successful purchase of an item one should find a moment and get to know with every part of an instruction. Currently the manuals are carefully prearranged and translated, so they could be fully understood by its users. The manuals will serve as an informational aid.
Table of contents for the manual
Instructions for use Philips SPC 600NC PC Camera SPC600NC_1. English.qxd 01-09-2005 10:50 Pagina 1[...]
ENGLISH 2 Intr oduction Philips SPC 600NC PC Camera The Philips SPC 600NC PC Camera you hav e just p[...]
1. Things you should kno w Please read the f ollowing instructions car efully , and retain them for [...]
P ack contents Please check that the following items are pack ed in the Philips SPC 600NC box. They [...]
2. Functional ov erview 1 Viewing angle For manually changing the v er tical angle of the camer a. 2[...]
3. Installation Installing the camera software The software supplied only works on PCs with the oper[...]
> The following screen, including a progress bar , appear s. > The screen below appears when t[...]
Connecting the camera to y our PC 1 Be sure to run the installation CD fir st, before connecting the[...]
4. Camera settings The Philips SPC 600NC proper ties (audio and video) can be changed from within an[...]
Picture contr ols 3 Full automatic control: on/off This full automatic control mode provides a v er [...]
6 Reset Press this button if y ou would like to reset the camera settings to the default factor y se[...]
% Backlight compensation Tu rn on the backlight compensation to improv e the image quality when you [...]
5. Using the applications VLounge • F or quick and easy start-up of the VLounge software, press th[...]
Y ahoo! Messenger Y ou can download and install Y ahoo! Messenger via Y ahoo! Messenger websites. In[...]
Micr osoft NetMeeting Microsoft NetMeeting is a standard application that comes with your Windows op[...]
To r espond to an incoming call: 1 Y ou can choose 'Automatically Accept Calls' or you can[...]
6. T echnical specifications Sensor ................................................................[...]
7. Impor tant information Disclaimer Philips makes no warr anty of any kind with regard to this mate[...]
En vir onmental information All redundant packaging has been omitted. W e have done our utmost to ma[...]
8. Helpline Need Help? If you ha v e any questions about the Philips SPC 600NC Camera, please contac[...]
Guarantee certificate Garantiebewijs Certificado de garantia Garantibe vis Certificat de garantie Ce[...]