Orion 15RTC manual
- Read online or download the manual
- 26 pages
- 1.12 mb
Go to page of
A good user manual
The rules should oblige the seller to give the purchaser an operating instrucion of Orion 15RTC, along with an item. The lack of an instruction or false information given to customer shall constitute grounds to apply for a complaint because of nonconformity of goods with the contract. In accordance with the law, a customer can receive an instruction in non-paper form; lately graphic and electronic forms of the manuals, as well as instructional videos have been majorly used. A necessary precondition for this is the unmistakable, legible character of an instruction.
What is an instruction?
The term originates from the Latin word „instructio”, which means organizing. Therefore, in an instruction of Orion 15RTC one could find a process description. An instruction's purpose is to teach, to ease the start-up and an item's use or performance of certain activities. An instruction is a compilation of information about an item/a service, it is a clue.
Unfortunately, only a few customers devote their time to read an instruction of Orion 15RTC. A good user manual introduces us to a number of additional functionalities of the purchased item, and also helps us to avoid the formation of most of the defects.
What should a perfect user manual contain?
First and foremost, an user manual of Orion 15RTC should contain:
- informations concerning technical data of Orion 15RTC
- name of the manufacturer and a year of construction of the Orion 15RTC item
- rules of operation, control and maintenance of the Orion 15RTC item
- safety signs and mark certificates which confirm compatibility with appropriate standards
Why don't we read the manuals?
Usually it results from the lack of time and certainty about functionalities of purchased items. Unfortunately, networking and start-up of Orion 15RTC alone are not enough. An instruction contains a number of clues concerning respective functionalities, safety rules, maintenance methods (what means should be used), eventual defects of Orion 15RTC, and methods of problem resolution. Eventually, when one still can't find the answer to his problems, he will be directed to the Orion service. Lately animated manuals and instructional videos are quite popular among customers. These kinds of user manuals are effective; they assure that a customer will familiarize himself with the whole material, and won't skip complicated, technical information of Orion 15RTC.
Why one should read the manuals?
It is mostly in the manuals where we will find the details concerning construction and possibility of the Orion 15RTC item, and its use of respective accessory, as well as information concerning all the functions and facilities.
After a successful purchase of an item one should find a moment and get to know with every part of an instruction. Currently the manuals are carefully prearranged and translated, so they could be fully understood by its users. The manuals will serve as an informational aid.
Table of contents for the manual
15 INCH PREMIUM TFT-LCD CCTV MONITOR 15RTC INSTRUCTION MANUAL Please read this manual thoro ughly be[...]
SAFETY INSTRUCTION……………………………… …………………………………….2 [...]
Important Safety Instructions 1). Read these instructions 2). Keep these instructions.. 3). Heed all[...]
- The apparatus shall not be exposed to dri pping or spl ashing and that no objects filled with liqu[...]
CAUTION k The power supply cord is used a s the m a in disconnect device, ensure that the socket-out[...]
NOTE This equipment has been tested a nd fou nd to comply with the limits for a Class B digital devi[...]
A. SIDE PANEL CONTROL 1. DC 12V IN 2. D-SUB IN PC Signal Input 3. VIDEO 1(AV1) IN Composite signal I[...]
B. REMOTE CONTROLLER 1. POWER( ) Turns the power ON or O FF. There will be a few seconds delay befor[...]
1 / 2. VOL ◀▶ Adjust the volume / Adjust menu settings. 3 / 4. ▲ / ▼ This button allows user[...]
OSD MENU DESCRIPTION A: CUSTOM MENU (Only Video mode) Press the MENU button and then up( ▲ ) / dow[...]
A: CUSTOM MENU (Only PC mode) Press the MENU button and then up( ▲ ) / down( ▼ ) button to selec[...]
B. Picture / Sound Menu(Only Video mode) Press the MENU button and then up( ▲ ) / down( ▼ ) butt[...]
2. Color Tone Press the up( ▲ ) / down( ▼ ) button to sel ect the Color Tone. Press the ( ▶) o[...]
3. Mute Press the up( ▲ ) / down( ▼ ) button to select the Mute. Press the ( ▶) or ENTER butto[...]
4. Volume Press the up( ▲ ) / down( ▼ ) button to select the Volume. Press (◀) / right( ▶ ) [...]
Press the up( ▲ ) / down( ▼ ) button to sel ect PC sub m enu Press the right( ▶ ) or ENTER but[...]
1.Reset Press ENTER button to select the reset Reset : Select to reset all setting to the factory de[...]
2. Language Press the up( ▲ ) / down( ▼ ) button to sel ect the Lan guage menu. Press the right([...]
3. OSD Tone Press the up( ▲ ) / down( ▼ ) button to sel ect the OSD t one menu. Press the right([...]
4. Blue Screen Press the up( ▲ ) / down( ▼ ) button to sel ect the blue screen. Press the right([...]
5. Key Lock Press the up( ▲ ) / down( ▼ ) button to sel ect the key lo ck menu. Press the right([...]
Us e the VESA standard mount design and the 100m m hole pattern on the back panel to install the LCD[...]
▶ PIN ASSIGNMENTS ▶ ACCESSORY INSTRUCTION MANUAL ……………………………………… ?[...]
This monitor features a po wer m anagement sy stem to “power do wn” upon receipt of the VESA DPM[...]
LCD- Type 15 ˝ Diagonal A M-TFT(Active-Matrix) Pixel pitch(mm) : 0.297(H) X 0.297(V) BRIGHTNESS: 25[...]
WEEE Symbols 25 ………………………………… ……………………………………?[...]