Honeywell GSS Series manual
- Read online or download the manual
- 12 pages
- 0.33 mb
Go to page of
A good user manual
The rules should oblige the seller to give the purchaser an operating instrucion of Honeywell GSS Series, along with an item. The lack of an instruction or false information given to customer shall constitute grounds to apply for a complaint because of nonconformity of goods with the contract. In accordance with the law, a customer can receive an instruction in non-paper form; lately graphic and electronic forms of the manuals, as well as instructional videos have been majorly used. A necessary precondition for this is the unmistakable, legible character of an instruction.
What is an instruction?
The term originates from the Latin word „instructio”, which means organizing. Therefore, in an instruction of Honeywell GSS Series one could find a process description. An instruction's purpose is to teach, to ease the start-up and an item's use or performance of certain activities. An instruction is a compilation of information about an item/a service, it is a clue.
Unfortunately, only a few customers devote their time to read an instruction of Honeywell GSS Series. A good user manual introduces us to a number of additional functionalities of the purchased item, and also helps us to avoid the formation of most of the defects.
What should a perfect user manual contain?
First and foremost, an user manual of Honeywell GSS Series should contain:
- informations concerning technical data of Honeywell GSS Series
- name of the manufacturer and a year of construction of the Honeywell GSS Series item
- rules of operation, control and maintenance of the Honeywell GSS Series item
- safety signs and mark certificates which confirm compatibility with appropriate standards
Why don't we read the manuals?
Usually it results from the lack of time and certainty about functionalities of purchased items. Unfortunately, networking and start-up of Honeywell GSS Series alone are not enough. An instruction contains a number of clues concerning respective functionalities, safety rules, maintenance methods (what means should be used), eventual defects of Honeywell GSS Series, and methods of problem resolution. Eventually, when one still can't find the answer to his problems, he will be directed to the Honeywell service. Lately animated manuals and instructional videos are quite popular among customers. These kinds of user manuals are effective; they assure that a customer will familiarize himself with the whole material, and won't skip complicated, technical information of Honeywell GSS Series.
Why one should read the manuals?
It is mostly in the manuals where we will find the details concerning construction and possibility of the Honeywell GSS Series item, and its use of respective accessory, as well as information concerning all the functions and facilities.
After a successful purchase of an item one should find a moment and get to know with every part of an instruction. Currently the manuals are carefully prearranged and translated, so they could be fully understood by its users. The manuals will serve as an informational aid.
Table of contents for the manual
• Industrial Safety Products • 197 ! WARNING MISUSE OF DOCUMENTATION • The information present[...]
198 • Industrial Safety Products • 42 / 1.65 31,5 / 1.24 82 / 3.23 60 / 2.36 75,8 / 2.98 7,3 / 0[...]
• Industrial Safety Products • 199 37,5 / 1.48 Additional levers available (see page 208) A1B B [...]
200 • Industrial Safety Products • GSS Note: See page 197 Low Energy Contacts GSS Series GS A1B [...]
• Industrial Safety Products • 201 GSS GSS Series[...]
202 • Industrial Safety Products • GSS Series * Point from which the positive opening is assured[...]
• Industrial Safety Products • 203 GSS Series Additional levers available (see page 208) A1B B C[...]
204 • Industrial Safety Products • GSS Series * Point from which the positive opening is assured[...]
• Industrial Safety Products • 205 GSS Series Additional levers available (see page 208) A1B B C[...]
206 • Industrial Safety Products • conduit thread 60 / 2.37 4 / 0.16 52 / 2.05 57 / 2.24 65 / 2.[...]
• Industrial Safety Products • 207 GSS GSS Series Additional Lever Types For use with all Side R[...]
208 • Industrial Safety Products • GSS Series GSS[...]